Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Friday, February 18, 2011

What your child needs for you to know

The following items are among a list of "need to know" suggestions presented by Robert Lewis in his "Authentic Manhood: Winning at Work and Home" series:
* I need you to know somebody must be there for me in the early years. It is critical for my development!
* I need a balance of discipline, instruction and love growing up.
* I need you to discover my 'bent' and actively support it.
* I need you to show me what to believe by living it.
* I need you to adjust your leadership style to me as I grow (from "coach" to "cheerleader/counselor" to "consultant" (as in wait to be asked).
* I need you to love God and share Him with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment