Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

"Be careful little mouth what you speak"

"I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken." Matthew 12:36.

Oh, LORD, how I needed that reminder this morning! Each interaction with others presents opportunity for a careless word (or MANY careless words!), all too often in exchanges with those we hold most dear.

I am also reminded that as a child of God, the Holy Spirit lives in my heart ... and I can count on Him to teach me even as I ponder words BEFORE I consider sharing them out loud.

LORD, may I be ever ready to respond to Your prompting, Your discipline as I speak to others. May I speak words of encouragement and be ready always to pray for and with those who You put in my path. I thank You, LORD, for the opportunities You give to us to represent Your Son, Jesus, in word and deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment