Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Divine appointments

What a blessed morning! It's only 8:30 a.m. and I've had face-to-face prayer with one brother; start-of-day conversation with my wife; an Scripture-laden email praising God for His mercy from my daughter; Skype time with my brother in Israel who is volunteering with Bridges for Peace; and a welcome home opportunity with a brother just home safely from a commercial fishing season in Alaska. Whew! Divine appointments. May I be aware, Lord, in the course of my day, of your will for me as husband, father, friend, co-worker -- and even as a stranger/friend-in-progress. May I be an obedient bondservant, living this life in the joy of Your mercy.
"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumph, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere." 2 Cor. 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment