Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

In the beginning was the Word

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. John 1:1-3
(I shot this photo from the street a couple of blocks from my childhood church, Mt. Baker in the background. I once climbed this mountain, finding opportunity on the first day of the climb to pray fervently over cramping leg muscles. God answered my prayer when an experienced climber reminded me to hydrate! The rest of the trip was wonderful, including clear skies from the summit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment