Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Special delivery

I created this e-card this morning, marrying an image I took last year on a family adventure with a Scripture sent by son Brian as my wife prepared for a medical procedure. Brian was "team leader" last year on an unforgettable mountain adventure that yielded many beautiful images. We truly experienced God's creative genius that day. When I shared this e-card with a friend today I initially noted the Psalm was delivered by Brian to my wife at the perfect time. Correction: It was delivered at the perfect time by a loving, ever-attentive Father who used his loving servant Brian as courier. He is faithful! He is our Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment