Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Through it all, He is with me

I woke up recently with a renewed clarity that I believe was sent from the LORD. I faced a particularly busy day, with even more varied assignments scheduled for coming days.

My understanding that morning was this: Life with Christ is an adventure, but the reality is that we must be prepared for challenges as well as peace and tranquility as we "walk" with Him through this life.

On one day I will enjoy our LORD's company as "He leads me beside still waters." On another, I will cry out His name and desperately seek His hand of support as I find myself in "the valley of the shadow of death."

I have experienced the grip of fear as a father who has just lost his job. I have suffered the anguish associated with selfish decisions that impacted the lives of others. I have lived in mourning in the wake of the death of a loved one.

I have also experienced the joy of a wedding day, and the births of healthy children. I have witnessed the power of Christian fellowship, and been on the receiving end of powerful intercessory prayer.

So how do I live a life prepared for not only the "strolls" with the LORD but for the seemingly insurmountable obstacles that I encounter?

I recall that God, the LORD Almighty, is a God of relationship as demonstrated so lovingly in Christ's life on this earth. I recall details of the incredible journey that began when I surrendered my life to Christ

Our God, dear brothers and sisters, is a faithful God, and He is love. We are pilgrims, walking in faith in this life as we prepare for life eternal with the Father. Christ miraculously dwells in our hearts, ALWAYS with us no matter the circumstance.


"Though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for Thou art with me." (Psalm 23)

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." (Hebrews 10:23)
"I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)






No comments:

Post a Comment