Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Scripture for a cellphone

I enjoy making "eCards," combining photographs and scripture verses to produce cards -- some for print and some for digital sharing.

This week I received an email from the Institute for Creation Research (ICR), a wonderful Christian organization that celebrates God the Creator. The email referenced scripture/photo images designed for download and use as screensavers on cellphones.

Given the fact that almost everyone (including me) spends so much time with cellphone in hand, I concluded this idea is a winner. The card above is my first attempt at what I'm sure will be a growing collection of scripture images. Please let me know if you have a favorite Bible verse you would like to see on your cellphone.


No comments:

Post a Comment