Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Show me a sign

God is good, all the time -- but sometimes He gives special treats to His children just for fun.

I had such an experience a morning or two ago on my commute to work. I was listening to a radio devotional when I heard a Scripture verse I immediately desired to memorize. At 55 mph I had no way to note book, chapter and verse, so I decided to make a mental note until I got to a place where I could write it down.

That's when God gave me a special "memory device." I happened to glance over to a giant electronic reader board on the side of the highway. There, in big, bold letters were the numbers "2:03," as in digital time. I had to laugh. The Scripture I was excited about was in 2 Peter 3. Needless to say, I had no problem recalling the citation when I arrived at work a few minutes later.

"The LORD is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

The Father's desire is for ALL to come to repentance. Thank you, LORD, for your patience, and for your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment