Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Seeking His peace

At the time of this writing the world is undergoing the trauma of a coronavirus pandemic. Its ugly impact and the ramifications of man's efforts to protect himself are sweeping. Even in the United States responses are extraordinary, ranging from plummeting stock market and closed schools to public runs on groceries and household goods. Last week I was asked to located a photo of a local lake from my files. When I discovered this image I thought immediately of a scripture card acknowledging God as the source of tranquility in an anxious, agitated world. The response from a Facebook post with this image has been overwhelming. So today I share it with my "Under Authority" friends, encouraging all to lean on Jesus, the only source of true peace, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment