Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

No better way to start the day


I was inspired this morning by a prayer request to create this eCard (or should I say 'Ccard,' as in Christ card?) featuring the iconic Mt. Baker and one of David's prayers as recorded in the Psalms.

What better way to start the day than to talk to the Father? And how important to embrace and covet the truth that He ALWAYS listens and will ALWAYS respond, as in "speak to you," His precious child. (Psalm 4:3: "But know that the Lord has set apart the godly man for Himself; the Lord hears when I call to Him.")

How precious a gift is the Bible, God's love letters that declare His character -- and often "speak" to us in our circumstances.

Psalm 3 is often referred to as "A Morning Prayer." It features the familiar declaration: "Thou, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One Who lifts my head. I was crying to the Lord with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain."

Your countless blessings, Father, include the invitation/command to speak with You constantly as we live out this life of relationship with You. May we be reminded there is no better way to start the day than in conversation with You! May we pray with expectation, always committed to listening for Your response.

No comments:

Post a Comment