Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gospel for Asia introduces Jesus

I received an email newsletter this morning from Terri Beers, a young woman I met months ago when she was a guest speaker at our church. Terri, who is on the staff of the Gospel for Asia organization, included reference to the attached video in her newsletter. In a section titled "Scribbles and Inkblots," Terri wrote:

"A few weeks ago, we saw a video about Orissa during our staff prayer meeting. It showed believers being beaten for their faith. When I was watching that, I felt things that I hadn’t felt even from hearing dozens of other reports of awful persecution there. I think that seeing things definitely has more power than hearing things. But I felt challenged to write things that put a picture in your mind when you read it. We have so many stories to tell, and each one is powerful. It’s not very easy to get photos and video footage of most of the things we write about. But I really pray that God will use our words, when we write, to leave an impression of what He is doing, and that it will sink deep into people’s hearts. That said, I am also excited about a few new video projects we’ve worked on lately. One I wrote for is about a little girl named Ahanti. You can see the video at gfa.org/ahanti and hear her sing an adorable song she learned about Jesus. I think you will like it!
There is so much good news from Asia. You’re part of it!"


Enjoy this wonderful story of the introduction of Jesus into the life of a pre-teen girl and her family, and if you are inclined to do so, visit the Gospel for Asia website for more information about this amazing Christian outreach.
http://www.gfa.org/ahanti/

No comments:

Post a Comment