Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Screwtape Letters from Focus on the Family

Last week I discovered that Focus on the Family has produced a CD audio series based on "Screwtape Letters," a book by the late C.S. Lewis (of "Chronicles of Narnia" fame). My tapes arrived yesterday, and although I have only listened to two opening pieces, I know I can heartily endorse this project to anyone who enjoys Lewis' work. More later as I digest more of the "letters" from an old demon (Screwtape) to his young nephew (Wormword, a 'novice' demon), who has been given the assignment of "securing the eternal damnation and everyday demise of his human 'patient'." In the meantime, enjoy this video introduction to the "Screwtape" project. Click on the "play" arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment