Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Walk in confidence

I discovered a note today on a torn piece of paper in my Bible. I often make such notes during Sunday lessons and Wednesday night Bible studies. This one reads: "If you walk with God, you must walk in confidence."
"In the beginning, God..."
God is the Creator, and His love for me is so great, He sent His Son to die in my place so that I could be washed clean of my sins ... and walk through this life with the blessed assurance of eternal life with Him.
"If God be for me, who can be against me?"

A dear brother talked to me recently about a moment of revelation he experienced while in prayer. "When I accept God's gracious gift of faith, die to myself and am born again, a beloved son of God with the unfathomable reality of relationship that brings ... I must then look at this life from His perspective. I have good news. Good news? GREAT news! He loves His children unconditionally, forgives without merit! In our life this side of Heaven we have the opportunity to share this truth -- the truth of Jesus -- with others, and in our service to our Father, to worship and glorify Him.

Also tucked into my Bible was a pad with notes from a November 2009 teaching by Ray Rempt. His message related to our "walk," too.
Ray urged: "Care enough, love enough to speak His truth. Be foolish for Christ. Don't worry what others think. The battle is your own fears and insecurities. Stand up for what you know to be true. God understands that you are anxious about what people think. State the truth as if there is no alternative, and God will add what He desires, in every instance. Seek His grace to do His next assignment. He doesn't care about what I can do, but in what He can do through me!"

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment