Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bless the Lord, O my soul

This week I have been reminded in dramatic fashion of God's faithfulness. I went to the doctor regarding a knee injury (ACL) that dates back 35 years, anticipating a surgery to restore the ligament. The doctor showed me an X-ray comparing my two knees and he expressed surprise that I have been able to function as I have all these years as my right knee is "bone on bone." God's message to me: "I have extended my healing touch to that knee all these years. I know all about your body ... and surgery is not what I have in mind for you at this time."
I give thanks again this morning for the answer to my many prayers concerning this injury over the years; I give thanks for the recent, ongoing intercessory prayers of family, of brothers and sisters in Christ; I look forward to His continued faithfulness, and I expect his greater reward!
Psalm 103:1-5
Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me,
Bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

No comments:

Post a Comment