Welcome

This is a website dedicated to Jesus Christ.
It will be "a work in progress," reflecting the Lord's
inspiration.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

God's faithfulness

A couple of weeks ago at a men's conference (Men on Fire, Mountlake Terrace) I heard an observation from Pastor Wayne Taylor: "God's past faithfulness demands my present trust." How true! Then last night at Bible study our pastor read 2 Timothy 2:13: "If we are faithless, He will remain faithful, for He cannot disown Himself." The Wednesday night teaching led to Psalm 73:28: "But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds." God does not promise a life without storms. Ultimately, however, He will always provide safe harbor. He is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment